Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am trying to locate where the heater blower resistor

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to locate where the heater blower resistor located in 2013 IX20. I need to replace it.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately my info isnt showing its location on this model here and I apologize for this.Usually you can follow the heater fan motor wiring and it will lead to it and usually it is located right near the fan motor itself.If this was already checked and you are still unable to locate it let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete