James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My wife has taken her IELTS english test last year;we

Customer Question

My wife has taken her IELTS english test last year;we applied for her entry visa into UK but was refused due to my lack of funds in my bank account.That issue has now been corrected.We now applied in August.The boarder agency are trying to state that her mark of 3,5 on her IELTS course is not high enough for a pass.But according to the European framework of languages,3.5= A2/B1 level. At present I am led to believe that the basic entry requirement into the UK is A1.How do I best write a reply to them to challenge them on this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes I am ok with waiting a bit longer,I would like if possible to get some feedback by this afternoon if possible?

Hello Anthony:

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Best,

Gina
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I would like to state that if no answer is given by 12.00gmt tomorrow then I will cancel this question and ask for my refund,as I can not wait any longer for an answer.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

please close this question,thank you.

Expert:  brian-cssm replied 5 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/immigration-law/7bd9s-na-611.html

Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.