Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Yes I am ok with waiting a bit longer,I would like if possible to get some feedback by this afternoon if possible?
Hi, I would like to state that if no answer is given by 12.00gmt tomorrow then I will cancel this question and ask for my refund,as I can not wait any longer for an answer.
please close this question,thank you.