cityguru
cityguru, Solicitor
Experience:  Approved Immigration Expert.
18726264

I have been mental unwell but now muct better. My passport

Customer Question

I have been mental unwell but now muct better. My passport has expired for almost a year now and I do feel comfortable to contact my consul in person and need a new passport or travel document to enable me go to monrovia for a biometric passport. I've UK resident permit in my expired passport. Could you be of help? would appreciate to hear from you soon
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
Hi, What is it you wish to know about this? Are you asking what you do about your uk residence visa?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to know if I can travel with my passport to get the biometric done? Is it allowed to travel to your home country with an expired passport?
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.

Ok well the uk authorities will not prevent you from travelling but the airline may not carry you if they are not satisfied that you will be admitted when you arrive without a valid passport. You should check with the airline You should in any event carry a valid passport in the UK. Can you not get one from your embassy?