Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

hi there, im a filipino student visa in u.k since 2008 up to

Customer Question

hi there, im a filipino student visa in u.k since 2008 up to present , but i was married a filipina in france has her visa there as carte de sejour privee famialiale and she has work there. we have also daughter was born in france holding a visa card as french citizen. and ..my student visa in u.k will expire soon, i decided to move and go to france and live with my wife and our baby, my question is.. do i have chance to apply a spouse visa here in u,k so i can move to go and live there.. or do i need to go back to my country philippine and apply a spouse visa going to france..
thank you in advance for immediate reply.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Has your student visa expired?
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Kind regards,

Tom