cityguru
cityguru, Solicitor
Experience:  Approved Immigration Expert.
18726264

hi can you please tell me if my husband can show company accounts

Customer Question

hi
can you please tell me if my husband can show company accounts to get extension under HSMP or he need his personal account only.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
Hi thanks for your question. Can you explain a little more. If your husband is here under the HSMP scheme and needs to renew or extend he should be applying either for settlement or to switch to tier 1. When did he first enter , how long has he been on HSMP and when does it expire. What is he doing? What company are you talking about?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi he came in uk 2004 under student then he changes catagory to HSMP in 2009. he runs a bussiness for websites

Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.

So when is he due to renew his HSMP? If he only entered that category in 2009 then he either has to switch to tier 1 or apply for settlement and he needs 5 years in HSMP or with a work permit to apply for settlement. What is he applying for now?