UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hello i have question about my immigration issues,i want to

Hello i have question about my immigration issues,i want to know what is humanitarian right,and dicretionary leave to remain
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i made an application at the ukba and i have withdraw my application becos my suituation have change,so will it affect my another application i will make again

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.

Please see here for the meaning of the definitions which you are referring to: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/asylum/outcomes/successfulapplications/leavetoremain/

The fact that you withdraw an application should not really affect a subsequent application, it will all depend on your personal circumstances.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thank you,my circumstances is,,....i am subject to immigration control i have british born children of 5yrs and 2yrs,,so now i withdraw my recent application,please what is the best application to apply for me and my children

Please leave feedback for my previous answer and ask a new question asking for me to answer only.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i have leave the feedback thanks please can you answer me now

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1. I have cancel my application i submitted at the ukba about 3weeksago and i havent recieve any response regarding about it.so i want to know how long will they take respond to it and return my document thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It depends how busy they are and whether they have processed your application already or not.

I suggest you call them and ask about the current status.