cityguru, Solicitor
Experience:  Approved Immigration Expert.

thanks for your reply... i have paid the full 7200pounds

Customer Question

thanks for your reply...
Because this is a different solicitor, from last time. i will explain my situation briefly. i applied for a visa on the 17th of march and i have just recieved a letter from immigration that my application was declined due to the not enough funds in account. now my passport has been retained, i have been given upto next week to arrange leaving the country...

i believe the decision on my application is incorrect. has i had just over 2000pounds for maintenance with reciept for full school fees paid. my college is outside london and the requirement should be 800pound /month for 2months which is 1600pounds. i have been leaving here for almost 2years now. the immigration office say, i should have 7200pound in my bank account..

how correct is this information and is there anything i can do to fight the situation as the letter says i have no right of appeal.
i have paid the full 7200pounds into my account now. however, i can not reapply immediately as this money hasn't been in the account for upto 28days. what can i do to remain in the united kingdom for another 28days before reapplying.
also, i am over, 18years old, are there any circumstances at which i can reapply immediately, with a bank statement from a family relative that i live with in the united kingdom (possible as my sponsor), showing the full 7200pounds in there bank account.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 3 years ago.
I see you have previously been advised that you do not have an established presence here. Can you confirm whether or not you have a current tier 4 visa and if not on what basis you are in the UK.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i do not have a tier4 visa presently as it expired on the 08 march 2013. and the immigration office have declined my application for a tier 4 visa. i just recieved my decision for my visa applicaton on friday 24th may. i have paid my full school fees. the money, wasnt really the problem, if i genuienly knew i needed 9months maintence fee, i would have done it previously.

i delayed my last visa application by 10days after my visa expired because, i was waiting for the relevant paper work for my new college. please refer back to my question above to give me answers for the questions asked. thank you

Expert:  cityguru replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the further information. The rules are pretty clear on this and I believe one of my fellow experts has already advised you that the UKBA are correct and that you needed to show the full amount.

Because you applied out of time even though within the grace period you can no longer apply from the UK but if you leave within the time allowed you will be able to reapply from nigeria.

It is correct that you have no right of appeal agains this decision so you have little choice but to leave.

sorry but there it is .