How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

hi there, i want to ask about one of my friend. he came from

Customer Question

hi there, i want to ask about one of my friend. he came from Pakistan and at heathrow airport immigration officer stop him that his work visa is been cancelled by the employer. as he was immam ( religious scholar in mosque). and eligation is been made about the child abuse. whould it be any possibility to fight for his right as all we know that he didn't did anything. plus one more thing before going to Pakistan he made a registered complain in police station about the working dispute between him and employer.
SO can he fight for his right. he is still in detention center.
whats your advice on it
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

What action has he taken against the mosque please?

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,