Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I and my husband applied on FLRO and Article 8 for further

Customer Question

I and my husband applied on FLRO and Article 8 for further leave to remain in the UK. We have three kids all born in the UK age 6 Years and 11 months, 4 years and 10 months and the younger one is 3 and a half years old. we have received a letter from UKBA stating temporary release from detention with conditions of living on the specified address and reporting to one of their office weekly.
My question is why they not give us a decision of our case and is is there any benefit of this temporary release to us in terms of getting further stay in UK. Is there any chances of getting positive outcome on our application.
And what is 7 years rule because my elder daughter is nearly 7 years and I am thinking of submitting an application on that. non of us is UK citizens/British national
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
Hi can you explain please on what basis you are currently in the UK and what your existing visa is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As I have already mentioned I have applied on article 8 for further leave to remain in UK. My visa is already expired. My application was refused but I asked for review and then I received this letter stating about temporary release.

please also check the information I have previously given.

thankyou

Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
You have not provided me with enough information to advise you so I will opt out
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please cancel this question and refund my deposit. Thankyou