Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

Hi One of my friend just spoke to me and shared his work

Customer Question

One of my friend just spoke to me and shared his work permit experience he says if your sponsor can hire any agency which deals work permits so they can advertise and conduct a resident labour market test on behalf of your sponsor without any delays as they have already advertised different job categories.. so your sponsor doesnt need to wait and my COS can b issued before my visa finish..
does this really work?

thanks
kames
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
If the role has been advertised for at least 28 days in suitable locations and the advertisement meets the requirements then it can be accepted. The advertisement would usually be expected to mention the employer, requirements and salary and the closing date should be mentioned.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
I note that you have seen my answer but not rated the service received. If you have further questions and consider your question to have not been fully answered then please feel free to ask, otherwise I would appreciate you rating the service received - this not only helps me but it also helps other customers to know what level of service they might expect to receive.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
I note that you have seen my answer but not rated the service received. Please provide a rating as this not only helps me but it also helps other users to know what level of service they can expect to receive.