Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

HI i have a child aged under 2 years of age if i apply

Customer Question

HI

i have a child aged under 2 years of age if i apply her visa with my Tier 2 General application switching from Tier 4 so how much i have to pay her fee or is she exempted?
thanks
im waiting for answers.

kames
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Kames,

Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
The dependant application fee is £434 IF applying at the same time as the main applicant using the postal route. If applying using the same-day service then the dependant fee is £578. Fees are much higher if the dependant does not apply at the same time as the main applicant.

Please remember to rate the service received.