Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

hello i received a letter from uk boarder control stating they

Customer Question

hello i received a letter from uk boarder control stating they had intercepted 40grams of magic mushrooms addressed to myself sent from the neth of northern ireland nd muserlands. i have no knowledge of how or why this was sent to me but am very concerned as i am sub contracted by the police and prison service and must have security clearance to work. will this effect my clearance or be held on record towards me? is there any further steps i must take? the letter states it is a civil matter if i wish to dispute their reasons for goods to be forfeited which is not the case.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
You have not been in possession and you have not supplied. If there is nothing to say you requested these to be sent to you then I would not expect this to be of any particular consequence and I would not expect anything to be on your record. If this was not the case you could damage anyones career simply by sending them some drugs with the word drugs on the front to make sure it got intercepted.