Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

hi sir/madam my name is XXXXX XXXXX i came to

Customer Question

hi sir/madam
my name is XXXXX XXXXX i came to uk in 01/02/03 and claimed asylum and got enter in uk and never had any contact with home office till 2010 within that time i was in relationship with one british woman i get caught working in 2010 and immigration knows that i was with my partener that time living together they never arrested me cause my legacy case was pending and i married to my partener last year and applied for flr after eleven month they refused my visa the reason they given that i didnot gave them english test certificate and we dont have any kid together and i was detained for one month three days my wife was fighting for me with new solicistor they put new application for discitionery leave under article 8 that got refused also last week with no right of appeal is there anything we could do some one has suggest special immigration appeal commision is that any good to try thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

Can I confirm the following:

- Asylum - refused?
- Discretionary leave - refused?
- Human Rights case - refused?
- Judicial Review - refused?
- No children?