Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

My girlfriend has applied for right to remain in england for

Customer Question

My girlfriend has applied for right to remain in england for 2 and a half years but she has been rejected I am a British citezen and so is OUR daughter surly under human rights my daughter has a right to be in england and her mum has a right to be here . Her mother has been hher twice now on visit visa and we have always followed the rules set by immigration law is this worth appealing against or do we accept my daughter of 3 years old is guna loose her mother
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
What application was made and what was the basis for refusal?

What nationality is your girlfriend?

How much time has been spent living together as man and wife during the last 2 years or more?

What are the reasons for your wife living overseas and coming here on visit visas?

You have offered a relatively low amount for what might be quite a big question.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
If you want assistance then please answer the questions that have been asked or I cannot help you.