Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

my child was born on Tuesday, 16 July 2013. was born through

Customer Question

my child was born on Tuesday, 16 July 2013. was born through sperm and egg donor and carried by a sologate mother. and now i want to bring the child to UK,and what will I do?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
Can you explain the full circumstances please. Under English law the surrogate mother is legally the mother of the child. So you may need to go through an adoption process. This may require the consent of both the surrogate mother and her husband.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated. If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.