Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Do I need to appeal if incomplete documents had to be subm

Do I need to appeal if incomplete documents had to be submitted?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Who has applied for the visa?

What visa has been applied for?

Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I ,Mrs. Virginia N. Dy applied for the visa so with my son who was supposed to travel from the Philippines and meet me in London.

A general visit visa was applied.

My niece was supposed to sponsor our tickets..

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Okay.

Was ths application refused?

Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sir,
The application was refused due to lack of documents as mention in the previous query.I am planning to make the appeal and attach his time the bank statements transaction history ,land titles of our properties in the Phil..
,employment certification with the current salary of my husband etc.

Thanks for the help.

Mrs. Dy
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your patience.

If it is a visitor’s visa then it’s not likely that you would have been given appeal rights. They would say in the refusal letter if you have got a right of appeal.

In addition even if you have been given appeal rights, then you are only permitted to submit additional documents which were actually in existence at the time you submitted the application. Therefore, if you propose to rely on any documents which are dated after the date you submitted your application then you should not appeal. This would include any documents which you propose to receive from your sponsor.

If there are any such documents then you should not appeal, because you would waste time and energy on the appeal where it might otherwise be better spent preparing an application with all the documents which would doubtless have a better chance of getting an approval.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom