Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

I am a student here in UK with 15 months visa with no work

Customer Question

I am a student here in UK with 15 months visa with no work permit, I have girlfriend in Slovakia but we haven't met and she can't come here to England and we will love to get married.... My questions is can i go to Slovakia for visit then marry her there?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
You need to check with the Slovakian High Commission to determine whether or not you can go there without a visa and whether or not you are allowed to get married there.

Slovakian Embassy:

http://www.mzv.sk/londyn

There is nothing stopping her coming to the UK if she wishes to do so and she does not require a visa to do so.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Hi Chris,

I note that you have viewed the answer that I gave but you appear to have forgotten to rate the service that I provided.

Please remember to get this done - it not only helps me but it also helps other users by letting them know the level of service they can expect to receive.

If you feel that you need further clarification then you can of course ask.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
If you require further clarification then please feel fee to ask, but if the information provided has answered your question then please take the time to confirm and rate the service that was provided to you.