Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Need help to fill visa application for my wife to join her

Customer Question

Need help to fill visa application for my wife to join her British husband in uk
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
I will be happy to assist. Perhaps you could list your specific questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I filled the 3 application and i need you to look at it before submit to the embassy

Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Are you saying that you have completed the online applications and want those looked at or you want the form for the financial requirement looked at?

Generally speaking you would need to ask specific questions and I would answer them. You can upload documents for me to look at BUT it is a very good idea for you to remove personal information from such documents as they can be viewed by anyone else.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am new here

Can I email you or phone you my mob XXXXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately we cannot contact you in that way.

If you could let me know exactly what you are looking for then I might be able to suggest a way that it can be done if you cannot write your specific questions here.

The simplest way is to write your questions here and I will answer them.

Even if I logged into your online account I would only see personal information which you should be able to do without assistance.

Most people making a Spouse visa application have questions about the financial requirement - evidence required and what sections of the form to complete.