Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

iam a palestinian refugee was in syria and i got an leave to

Customer Question

iam a palestinian refugee was in syria and i got an leave to remain in the uk, am under the benefits (job seeker alawence),my question : i left my father(71 years)and my stepmother(70 years)and my brother 32 years and his wife iam so so so afraid about theire safety to be in syria as the military action will be very soon and i would like to get your help in getting a safe way to bring them to the uk. thank you and best regards. tarik aramuch 149 green wood avenue hu6 9pd mob:XXXXXXXXXX

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Your concerns about military action would not be sufficient to get them here. They would usually need to obtain visas under their own right or claim refugee status themselves. An exception can be made but it would be extremely rare for such a request to be successful:

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/family-reunion/

Once you are settled (ILR) you can bring your parents only if they are financially dependant on you or require care that cannot be provided in their home country:

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/elderly-dependent/

The chances of bringing the family members you have mentioned to the UK based on your UK visa status are extremely slim.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
I note that you have viewed the answer provided but appear to have forgotten to rate the service that was provided. Please get this done as soon as possible.