How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 960
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Im from new zealand and i have been living in the uk for 3

Customer Question

Im from new zealand and i have been living in the uk for 3 years and my visa has run out and i am still working . I want to remain in the uk what can i do ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
What visa did you have and when did it expire?

What job are you doing and what salary are you receiving?
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
I need an answer so that I can help you. If you feel that you no longer require assistance then let us know so that the question can be closed.

Related Immigration Law Questions