Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

I have general immigration question relating to UK immigration.

Customer Question

I have general immigration question relating to UK immigration. Currently, my wife and i are compiling an application for Further leave to remain using the FLR (M) FORM. As i understand it, as this is the first such application using this route, is it correct that we complete and send the application (with fee) and then upon reciept they then send out a reference code allowing us to book an appointment for biometrics to be taken?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Even if it was an extension the same process for an in-country application would apply - you send the application and then you will get a letter asking for biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) to be submitted at a Post Office.