In the arguments if the visa is delayed my daughter will loose education time she will lose University. That's why I decided to do what they wanted. Even that they are not doing fast. What more can I do to get her down like tomorrow. I do not want to lose her classes.
I already sent them an E mail stating that I am willing to withdrew the dependent application. My daughter is crying fearing she will lose her uni place. My priority is to get her down for her course some how or other. Future she can look after. However looks there is no any immediate hope. Even I push down on the same they can delay the passport. Dont know what to do.
Yes you are right I sent to that address. my fear is they will revenge me with further delays if I go against them and my poor daughter will suffer.
We are ready to sacrifice on Migrant visa but isn't there any other route for me to get her down fast.
Isn't there a reply for that?