Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

HiI am goin to be applying for a spouce visa, but I am not

Customer Question

I am goin to be applying for a spouce visa, but I am not sure about the earning requirements. I am working nights at the moment on a 24 hour weekly contract, this amounts to 11,000 per annum bt with overtime I am able to reach the 18,600 requirement. I wanted to know will the ukba look at my only my contracted hours or all my wages including overtime
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
If you are applying based on 6 months with the same (current) employer then you would have to show at least £1,550 gross income for EVERY one of the 6 months - in this way overtime could be allowed.

Please feel free to ask further questions if the above has not fully answered your query or you require further clarification.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
I note you have viewed the answer that I provided. Please remember to provide a positive rating. If you have further questions then you can still ask after doing this and I will be happy to continue offering assistance.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
You appear to have forgotten to provide a rating of the service that I provided. I spent my time providing you with an answer to your question and I would appreciate you taking a moment to confirm that your question has been answered. If you require further clarification then you can still ask further questions.