75100385

If I claim political asylum in Europe, can I work there, live

Customer Question

If I claim political asylum in Europe, can I work there, live in my own house and be free from further persecution by English Authorities? How does it work? What reasons can I give and how do I know if they will be accepted? How do I find a Human Rights Lawyer who will take on a pro bono case or no win no fee?

If the police are monitoring this email, isn't that too a breach of my human rights?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You say you can provide this service but you don't!

You say you have responded to my question and you haven't!

You have taken a payment from me and I am still dangling at the end of a computer hoping I can trust you and I don't!

If you can't find someone one and soon then you had better re- word your web site accordingly.

Tell people that you can't answer their questions at all. That would be fairer to say?

I am desperate which is why I asked you for help!

How long do you think desperate people have to wait?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If we cannot find someone, we can refund the charges for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not patient, I am livid and desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand, but I am a moderator for this topic, not an expert myself.

Would you prefer me to cancel the question and refund the charges for you, or to continue to look for someone to assist?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't believe there is an expert! I believe this is a scam. Prove me wrong!

It is not a scam. If we cannot find someone to answer your question we can refund the charges for you. Please let me know if you would like me to do this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need help for god's sake!

Expert:  A.Valcke replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties.

Please could you confirm your nationality?

I look forward to your response.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sadly I am British. I was born here and grew up here. Born of Scottish Parents. Nobody coming into this country would have endured the sort of abuse I have had to tolerate for 30 years. Anyone coming to this country who is subjected to any form of abuse at least has the backing of a number of organisations that may help. If not, the press gets hold of the facts and once reported to the public, action is taken.

I have none of that. I upset the old boy network and I have to pay for it for the rest of my life and no-one has the balls to stand up to them.

Expert:  A.Valcke replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for confirming your nationality.

Are you wanting to leave the UK and resettle in another EU country?

If so, do you have a specific country in mind?

I look forward to your response.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes but with some form of protection from the relentless persecu

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

France probably, but I need protection from the Authorities over here who are conducting a witch- hunt against me.

Before you say they don't do that sort of thing, please tell me how many people you know who have been locked up in Holloway Prison for the two following "crimes";

1. Getting divorced!

2. Telling a former employer that he has a small penis!

Also please tell me why either would require a raid by 14 police officers on my home?

Why also has it been necessary for those same police officers to commit perjury etc?

The amount of public money that has been spent on "Shutting me up" is astounding and all because I upset the "Old Boy Network".

I have somewhere to stay in France and I need Asylum. I am not safe from persecution here.

Expert:  A.Valcke replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for clarifying your situation.

Would you be happy moving to France without claiming asylum?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If it means I am free from persecution over here and I can register for work in France without fear then yes. I do fear that I will not be left alone and that the Authorities here will again abuse their power to destroy the next 30 years of my life.

As I type this I am half expecting the Police to turn up to arrest me. They are probably reading this email. They have done so before.

As far as I know a warrant has not been issued for my arrest but I have no doubts that one will be very soon.

The answers I give to the DWP/ local council will not be believed not matter what and I know that justice will never be done if I stay here.

I have no intention of allowing them to haul me back here.

If anyone should try then I feel the only option is to arm myself and fight to the death or commit suicide. I cannot take another minute of this, let alone another 30 years.

I did nothing wrong to start with and cannot see any justification for this witch-hunt.

Expert:  A.Valcke replied 3 years ago.
Dear Sir,

If you are content with simply moving to France without applying for asylum, this will be relatively straight forward.

You should contact Your Europe Advice to obtain authoritative confirmation of your right to move to France and live there permanently.

You should send an enquiry asking what you need to do to move to France. You'll need to explain whether you currently receive benefits from DWP, whether you would want to work in France and whether you have reached retirement age or not.

The Your Europe Advice website is the following:
http://europa.eu/youreurope/advice/enquiry_en.htm

I hope this answers your questions.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No it doesn't and that isn't what I asked. The Authorities here are persecuting me!

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

The answer is no. If you live in an EU member state then you can be brought back to England if you are charged and to face trial.

Because the rules have changed in April you are not likely to get legal aid. You can only contact the Pro Bono unit to see if someone would take it. This would be at: http://www.barprobono.org.uk/

Could these communications be monitored - yes. Is it against Human Rights, no. This has already been challenged and the right to a family life is a qualified right, which means it can be limited if prescribed by law.