How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now

Hi m komal m university didnot send me any letter to my home

Customer Question

Hi m komal m university didnot send me any letter to my home just snd me sms. It was my presessional programme i just came uk 3 months ago i went to university they said me we are reporting your withdrawl you have 60 days go back or change ur sponsor.I m on student visa tier 4. I decided to change my sponsor now my new university has issued me offer letter,I would like to ask thay ukba will cancel my previous visa?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Are you are saying that you came to the UK with a Tier 4 student visa and you now have a new CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies) from a different University?

If my understanding is correct then you need to apply for a new Tier 4 Student visa with your new CAS:
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Do you have further questions or require further clarification? If not then please make sure that you remember to rate the service that was provided to you.

Related Immigration Law Questions