Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

Hi m komal m university didnot send me any letter to my home

Customer Question

Hi m komal m university didnot send me any letter to my home just snd me sms. It was my presessional programme i just came uk 3 months ago i went to university they said me we are reporting your withdrawl you have 60 days go back or change ur sponsor.I m on student visa tier 4. I decided to change my sponsor now my new university has issued me offer letter,I would like to ask thay ukba will cancel my previous visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Are you are saying that you came to the UK with a Tier 4 student visa and you now have a new CAS (Certificate of Acceptance for Studies) from a different University?

If my understanding is correct then you need to apply for a new Tier 4 Student visa with your new CAS:

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/applying-inside-uk/
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Do you have further questions or require further clarification? If not then please make sure that you remember to rate the service that was provided to you.