Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

Hello my wife is going through settlement visa process right

Customer Question

Hello my wife is going through settlement visa process right now, part of which she must do the ielts test. My question is what happens if she fails the test? will she still be able to get visa to uk?? She is filipina by the way
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
When you say she is 'going through the settlement process' what exactly do you mean? Has an application been submitted? I presume you mean that she is simply preparing a Spouse visa application for submission?

The English language test is mandatory and she cannot apply without passing the test. The required standard is very low.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm not entirley sure why i had to pay £46 just to hear what i just did?? you have not really told me nothing new here

Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
You asked a question and I have provided you with a full and correct answer to that question. With respect, whether or not this is new information to you is not really anything that I can be responsible for.

You have received an answer to your question and should rate the service that I have provided to you. You should not rate negatively simply because you apparently knew what you have been told. You agreed to pay for an answer to the question that you asked and I have provided the service that you requested.