Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

HelpMy partner is in Grenada and i am a UK resident. He has

Customer Question

Help
My partner is in Grenada and i am a UK resident. He has applied for indefinite stay from the Caribbean as my spouse and has an interview on Monday 18th November in Barbados @ 930am.
The problem. He has 6 months of my bank statements/ pay slips/ letter of employment / i have a verification of who i am signed by a solicitor / marriage certificate / mortgage letter /bill payments - gas and water bills / council tax letter. The problem is the house that i am living in was passed to me by my deceased husband and i signed it to my daughter for her 18th birthday. my deadline is 11am tomorrow. What can i do. Where can i find the sponsorship form online
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
What exactly is your visa status and exactly what visa is your husband applying for and on what basis?

Could you also explain exactly what problem you think you have and what sponsorship form you are referring to?
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
I cannot help you if you do not provide the requested information.