How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 965
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

HelpMy partner is in Grenada and i am a UK resident. He has

Customer Question

My partner is in Grenada and i am a UK resident. He has applied for indefinite stay from the Caribbean as my spouse and has an interview on Monday 18th November in Barbados @ 930am.
The problem. He has 6 months of my bank statements/ pay slips/ letter of employment / i have a verification of who i am signed by a solicitor / marriage certificate / mortgage letter /bill payments - gas and water bills / council tax letter. The problem is the house that i am living in was passed to me by my deceased husband and i signed it to my daughter for her 18th birthday. my deadline is 11am tomorrow. What can i do. Where can i find the sponsorship form online
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
What exactly is your visa status and exactly what visa is your husband applying for and on what basis?

Could you also explain exactly what problem you think you have and what sponsorship form you are referring to?
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
I cannot help you if you do not provide the requested information.