How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

my ex girlfriend took my daughter away from me its been 7years

Customer Question

my ex girlfriend took my daughter away from me its been 7years now. ive now got a lead on where she is now. what is the best way for me to do bout this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and where do you think she is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she is 7years old and she lives in ipswich

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did you get my reply.

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
My apologies for the delay.
Are you named on the birth certificate and have you been paying maintenance - if not are you willing to do so? (it will probably be mums first move)