Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

I havent had enough time to submit a new application, but

Customer Question

I haven't had enough time to submit a new application, but my appeal directly to the upper tribunal should take long to send it before the deadline. Can I withdraw the appeal and submit the fresh application same day to avoid me having any gaps or being classed as overstayer?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
If you submit an appeal within the permitted time then you should be ok. Submission of a new application on the same day as withdrawal of your appeal would then also be ok.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
You appear to have forgotten to provide a rating of the service that was provided to you. Please do so or at least confirm that your question was answered. If you require further clarification then you are welcome to ask further questions.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Ahmed,

Your question has been answered and I would therefore appreciate the courtesy of a positive rating. If you require further clarification then I will still be happy to assist.