Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

what does a Turkish person have to do legally to live in the

Customer Question

what does a Turkish person have to do legally to live in the UK.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Are they already in the united kingdom? If they are, what visa do they hold?
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would hope you have just taken one payment as it appears that two lots of £46 have been charged and I only have one question to ask.

Hope you can reply to this as soon as is possible.

Carol

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
The other question that you have submitted to the board appears to have been locked by customer services. This would indicate that is likely to be refunded to you.
If you want to proceed please tell me if the turkish person is already in the united kingdom and if so what the user they have?
Tom
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.co.uk/immigration-law/8561i-does-turkish-person-legally-live.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.