Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

Before coming to college tutat worked for 10 months as a live

Customer Question

Before coming to college tutat worked for 10 months as a live in au pair. I know that any benefits from the job center are only granted to people who over a period of minutes . years lived and worked in the UK. The problem is that the au pair program is not typical of gainful employment and more cultural exchange for young people and, being here in England but I wasn't register my host mother and I left the agency through which can confirm that lived here during that time . I care about this because it has been to me two months and I could take it any funding which in my case can make a huge difference . I am a young , ambitious person who really wants to get a higher education , however, the cost of living in London are high and I can count on your own because my parents can not afford to help. Do isitnieje any way to " include " my stay as an au pair for a general time staying here ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
If you are asking whether your time in the UK as an au pair would count toward the residency period for ILR then the answer is yes for the 10-year Long Residence period.

If that was not your question then perhaps you can try to clearly state your situation and your exact question.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
If your question was answered then please remember to provide a positive rating of the service or at least confirm that your question has been answered.

If you still require further clarification then please feel free to ask.