Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

In 2007, we arrived with her husband to the UK. Over three

Customer Question

In 2007, we arrived with her husband to the UK. Over three years we lived in Redruth (Cornwall) we worked both in Tulipia. Born son in 2009. For almost three years live in West Bromwich (near Birmingham) It will be in January. Over two years ago we filed papers to Consilu for social housing. We have been given a number, I'll send the relevant papers. We waited in line, we indicated we were interested to look flat. 1 ONCE watched a flat-but gave up.
Currently, send us the applications on home who pointed BUT! We are commanded to document five years of living in the municipality (Sandwell)
My question:
Since I do not live in Sandwell five years or in accordance with the law is to deprive us home about who we do this? And writing a letter with a list of people waiting? You'll be punished for it, with August we moved from one municipality to of 2nd in the UK.
We are surely more than 6 years in the UK. I would add that we do not have any family in Sandwell.
Category: Immigration Law
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not sure what it is that you wish to know?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.