Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX question is regarding

Customer Question

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX
my question is regarding my sister and her children. my sister got married about 6 years ago to my cousin. he applied for her visa and once the visa was granted he did not took her in uk but took her uk after almost 22 months of the visa was granted. over here he kept her in kind of house arrest where she was not even allowed to meet any of her relatives and she was not allowed to talk to her parents. she lived in uk for around three years and she had two children who were born in Coventry. after three years her husband told her that he's taking her to Pakistan to visit parents. she went there and one fine morning her husband left her with the children at his parents' house and flew back to uk. its been two years now that she's in Pakistan, she never had an access to her passport as her husband kept it in his own custody so she's not sure whether she has got indefinite leave to remain in uk or not and top of all both her children aged 5 and 3.5 are british nationals and they are living with my parents in village which is really hard for them as there are no health or educational facilities. my father is a farmer and its very hard for him to feed them as well. I wana know what could be done about this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

She would have had to sign thr ILR application forms to ILR. Is she not able to remember doing this?

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Are you able to respond to my above post to enable me to answer please?

Kind regards,

Tom