UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi there, I am submitting a (Non-PBS) Sole Representative

Customer Question

Hi there,

I am submitting a (Non-PBS) Sole Representative Visa application for myself and my family.

(I am South African in South Africa and my company is in the US)

I have a few questions (i have contacted the commercial partners that should provide you with help but they are not giving me any proper info) so I am hoping someone can help me out on here.

Here are the questions:
1) What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP?
-- the company is paying for relocation (airline tickets, initial accommodation, car rental and 1st months rent) so basically it is GBP0 to me but what should i put in there?

2) The total amount of money you have for this trip?
-- is this personal spending or same as above?

3) Do you have a job arranged in the UK?
-- I dont have a job "arranged" as such, the reason for the visa application is to open a branch in the UK...should i say No to this?

4) What money is available to pay for your initial expenses such as accommodation and food for yourself and any dependants (if applicable)?
-- the company is paying for relocation (airline tickets, initial accommodation, car rental and 1st months rent), should i put the total amount in here?

5) Is there any other information you wish to be considered as part of your application?
-- what is generally required in here?

Thanks!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your questions, which I will assist you with.

In response to your queries using your numbering:

1) As there is no cost to you personally, you should simply put in GBP0.

2) This will be the total amount at your disposal including personal spending so if you have access to say GBP 50,000 for your time in the UK, you should put this amount in;

3) You should answer yes as you will be employed in the UK by your employer;

4) Yes, put in the amount being paid by your employer for your initial expenses in the UK.

5) Normally nothing to include here unless you wish to explain any aspects of your application e.g. that your employer will be paying for your expenses etc in the UK and that you will not personally be spending any of your money.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX is great.

Do I need to add this info to my wife and kids' application as well or only to mine (the main applicant)?
You may add the information for their applications too as it is factual.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Awesome thank you!
Welcome.