Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I applied for a UK business visit visa in Madrid Spain,on 13th

Customer Question

I applied for a UK business visit visa in Madrid Spain,on 13th this month and was refused on 17th this month. I just got the decision letter yesterday.

I a a Nigerian, and never been refused a visa from any country before and don't know how to make an appeal against he decision of the immigration officer.

I own a UK limited company with registered office in the UK and active since 2010 till date. I also owe a private company here in Spain were I reside.

My main purpose of applying for the business visa is to open a bank account for my UK company in the UK with HSBC bank. I also would have want to use the opportunity to see and talk face to face with my accountant in the UK. I would have also used the opportunity to visit where my company registered office is in London and may be be able to see where HMRC is located in the UK.

I was not invited by anyone and even the HSBC bank I called to me to just walk in any time.

Can your office be able to help and take care of this aspect for me?

The Director
Ola Fatai Ayanleke
O'HWAYS LTD
2nd Floor,
145-157 St. John Street.
London, EC1V 4PY
England.
Tel: 00442032398670,
0034951167302,
0034951204145
Mobile: 0034639053241
Skype: ohways.limited
Company number: 07211284
VAT Reg Nr.: GB XXXXXXXXX
..................
The Director
Engr. Ola Fatai Ayanleke
Bonanza Spain S.L
Villa Fortuna,
Poligono el Corralon 3,
Buzon 101, 29716,
Canillas de Aceituno,
Malaga, Spain.
Tel: 0034951167302,
0034951204145
Mobile: 0034639053241
VAT / IVA / UmSt ID
ES B93255164
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

On what grounds were you refused?

Have you previously been to the UK to register the company etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please see the purpose of the refusal in the attachment

if you would like to see the full document I submited also. they are online in my SkyDrive which I can give you access to.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Your application for a visa was refused because of the lack of documentary evidence.

Do you now have evidence that you are a genuine business visitor?

Have you previously visited the UK?