UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi again, our domestic worker left us without any notice, just

Hi again, our domestic worker left us without any notice, just left the kids in school and never came back or call, she just renewed her visa with us last year march then in May she left. She went o a sheltered charity group as her gateway but didn't gave them the true facts only statement favour of her, then she went to get other cash on hand job and went to another employer. I send a letter to home office withdrawing my sponsorship to her and the manner that she did to us, in July 2013 but I haven't receive any acknowledgement. According to the home office you have to report it online. I went to website, I'm not sure where to report it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You should report it here: https://www.amsallegations.homeoffice.gov.uk/default.aspx/RenderForm/?F.Name=Lf62UB7cz4C