How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Can someone with no recourse to public funds visa will they

Resolved Question:

Can someone with no recourse to public funds visa will they be entitled to remission of county court fees due to low incomes. If claimed will it have a negative impact on future application.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Such remission or exemption of court fees are not listed as public funds in this Home Office document:

All the best

UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you