UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

What can i do as a partner of business where my partner is

Customer Question

What can i do as a partner of business where my partner is cheating me about £45000. ? Can i go to court for judgement? I have lease in a business property and i want to occupy it .can i do anything?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear about this.

You may report the person to the police if he is committing fraud against you.

See here for the actions which constitute fraud http://www.sfo.gov.uk/fraud/what-is-fraud.aspx

You may also go to court if your partner is in breach of a contract with you, you may claim up to £100,000 online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Yes, you may also ask the court for orders to occupy the property. See my other answer about supplementary work restrictions on your tier 2 status.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you clear me about court, if i asked for injunction because third person occupied my property now.can i explain it my business property and it us supplement management duty for me ?does if effect my status?

That. Should be fine as you are allowed to manage your own property affairs as long as you are not making money from the business.