UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have been here 10 years and have passed the living in the

I have been here 10 years and have passed the living in the UK. I am filling out FLR (LR) form and it has a confusing passage regarding documentation. It says:

All the passports you have held during this time. If you cannot provide them all, you must provide the passports you have together with any Home Office Letter(s) or other documents(s) granting you leave to enter and/or remain in the UK. You should also provide documents of the type listed below that you were continuously resident in the UK during any periods for which you are unable to provide a passport.

My understanding of the above paragraph is that if I have a passport that has all my permits/visas in it that cover the entirety of my time in the UK then I don't have tp provide any other documentation. Is this understanding correct?

Wendy
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that is correct.

All the best