Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OF 10YRS STANDING IN PHILIPPINES.I EARN

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OF 10YRS STANDING IN PHILIPPINES.I EARN £14786 ONLY BUT SAVING £80000 .DO I QUALIFY FOR FIAncee visa. UK.
IS THERE ANY FLEXIBLIY OF TIME.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

If you have held in cash savings of £80000.00 for longer than 6 months then you meet the financial requirement.

This means that if you show that you have held this amount of money for 6 months then you will not have to show that you earn ANY salary at all.

This is because the cash savings required for a spouse visa is only £62500 if you only relying on savings alone and not any form of income. The amounts you hold are considerably above the threaholdy required,

Tom