Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Hi I want to know about the tier 4 visa

Hi I want to know about the tier 4 visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

What do you wish to know please?

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thomas Thanks for reply I came on this country on Oct 2014 my course of BABM is completed on January 2014 now I want to Do the MBA my current visa is valid upto 30th of May 2014

If I apply for MBA in an university and apply for the VISA with all necessary documents can I got the visa easily

I am asking this because I am confused actually someone told me that the course will be finished with in 5 years please guide me

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

The UKBA has now limited the amount of time that you can spend on student visas.

You are correct in that the limit if 5 years total.

However, the UKBA will allow further time in certain circumstance. These circumstances are if the original undergraduate course (ie. the one that you have just completed) was either four or five years long.

If your original course was 4 or 5 years long then you can extend by studying an MBA and you will get further leave to complete it up to a total of 6 years in the UK from the start of your previous visa.

If your original course was 4 o5 5 years then you can apply for a extension and you will be accepted.

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi The course was actually 28 months so when I came to this country and start the course after 18months the collage was closed and all the students was shifted to another collage and last year I got eh visa to finish this course when I transfer to another university now what's is my status can I got the extension to complete my MBA the current visa is upto MAY2014 which was renewed by UKBA last year

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

If you have not reached 4 years in the uk yet then, yes, you can certainly extend it.

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your valuable advice

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
No problem. Please remember to rate my answer.

Tom