Yeah, the dates are correct. I have received it yesterday because it was sent to my old address which I forgot to change with the UKBA which was my mistake. So when decision was made it went undelivered and i think its a signed delivery so it went back to the UKBA office, but then 3 weeks ago I changed my address as i was concerned why it is taking so long then I got the decision yesterday. In the mean time I did try to ring them but it went on voicemail. I did try to communicate with them by email too. But I think they only responded by post. And unfortunately I received it yesterday only. It was a signed delivery.
Thank you Sir, I would definitely leave the UK within 25 days but I dont wanna be get deported. I would have left the UK if I would have received this refusal letter before, unfortunately it was my carelessness. If I book the tickets asap and get ready to go back. What about my passport? My passport is with UKBA only. Shall I phone Ukba and tell them everything what has happened. Will they allow me some time to tie up the practicalities or not? Or will they deport me straight way. I dont want to live like an illegal person. Is there any point in seeing a lawyer and start any legal practice?
This car and apartment arrangement will take 10-15 days. Within thia time period I can book my tickets too. For an example I got my tickets for 15th April then what would you suggest when to phone the UKBA, I can phone them now but I am too worried what if they will ask me to leave straight forward. How I am going to arrange things then. Or what if they ask me to visit one of their regional office and then if I go there they will keep me in their detention center. Please suggest me if I book tickets for 15 th April and phone them on say 10th..will that be fine? I wont seek any legal advice because it sounds sense less. I will do what you will advice me to be honest as I really want to go back without any bad mark on my reputation. Regards
As I have signed it yesterday only, are you sure I will easily have 20 days time before they will try to deport me or will come here to look for me? This is the least thing I want. I will try my best to do the arrangements as soon as possible in a safer way. It might take only 20 days. Just want to feel less worried while doing these arrangements. Regards
But Sir before this you have suggested to do the arrangements first..what will happen if I phone them now and they want me to see them right now and I wont get any time to do any arrangements what so ever.. what do u think about 15 days?? I am only asking a time period only to arrange things and go back. Shall I seek a lawyer for this?? Regards
Thank you! I will keep a copy of this too. I will do the arrangements now. And I will phone them within a week to ask them at which air port they can give my passport back and all.