LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Very experienced solicitor with oce 15 years experience
76316425

I miss signed today what happened im very worried ?

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this. What signing did you miss?

JACUSTOMER-zv8sp4g3- :

Hi I missed to signed in police station for emigration as im liability to detention . So what can I do as I don't wan be in trouble with the low?

LondonlawyerJ :

So you have a signing on requirement at the police station due to your immigration status and being at risk of detention? Is there a good reason why you did not sign on? When are you next required to sign on?

LondonlawyerJ :

You should go to the police station immediately and explain that you missed your signing on and why. Get a note of the name and number of the person you speak to. Do not miss any more signings on.

JACUSTOMER-zv8sp4g3- :

I went to police station and they said to contact the emigration which I did this morning and they said they will make o not on system and to make sure I show up for next sign I to weeks . The reason was I thought it was next day ?

LondonlawyerJ :

Good. So you have done the right thing in going to police and explaining to the agency. It is very important that you do not miss any others as if you do you could be detained.