Ask an Immigration Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
Its actually my second application. the time lines are as follows:
1) applied tier 1 ent visa in august 2012
2) got refused in may 2013( visa was until 31 january 2013) with appeal right
3) exhausted all appeal rights on 30 december 2013 and made fresh application on same day
4) got refused again in february 2014 with further appeal right
are you 100% sure of this. as far as section 3c is concerned the moment i loose the appeal i become an overstayer even though I submit another application on that day( please correct me if I am wrong). one more question. If I want to change my address and hearing court will that delay my hearing? Is tribunal bound to relocate my hearing to a nearer court as per my residential address?
Its because I got different answer from another solicitor. We get easily confused in this kind of situation. anyway thanks for your help.
I will wait. thanks for understanding that we questioners do get different answers from different people. but it does not necessarily mean that I question their credibility.
I will continue waiting as I am paying for it
I will wait. thanks
thank you very much for coming back to answer my question. please follow the above link and specially page 12 regarding appeal withdrawal/exhausting and making a fresh application on the same day and effect on section 3c. so my understanding that your answer and reasoning behind that is not correct. furthermore the link you gave does not provide any such evidence that your understanding was right. that was the reason i asked you again whether you were sure(now this proves that i was right in asking that). you must also understand that I have the right to get a proper legal advise as i am spending money. furthermore another legal adviser(not from here though) informed me that I should not have got any appeal right. so now with all humbleness can I ask you again why was I given another appeal right? did it break my continuity for long residency? I believe my case would open an opportunity of research for you. I am not trying to sound harsh but you must accept that I have been put in a situation where I am not getting any answer. so dear sir I will be waiting for your answer again hoping you are not going to opt out again :)
my appeal was dismissed