UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

when i applied for my indefinite leave to remain visa, i had

Customer Question

when i applied for my indefinite leave to remain visa, i had to take and pass the life in uk test (which I did), and I was granted my visa 5 years ago for permanent residency (as a spouse)- I am now trying to apply for my UK passport, however on the application it asks for my test number, this has since been lost during the 5 years and that testing centre I took it at has closed, but since I could not have been issued my permanent residency visa without this test having been passed, surely my visa in itself suffices as evident proof that it was taken?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should just leave it blank and explain in further or additional information that you do not remember what the number is.

It should not result in a refusal of your passport application.

Hope this helps