Thanks for your response.
I have got a few more queries.
1) As you said I can stay out of the UK for 90 days does it mean 90 consecutive days?
2) What are the total no. of days a person can be outside the UK in the 5 year tenure which includes both consecutive and non-consecutive days?
3) Prior to my application for ILR if my final 6 month salary slips are in INR and the previous 6 month salary slips before that are in GBP will that have any effect on my ILR?
Thanks & Regards
As you know my wife is expecting twins in the month of August. It might be a chance that we will have to move back to our home country that is India. I have got a few queries.
1. Can you tell us about the procedure involved in applying for an Indian passport?
2. What is the minimum age required for an infant for air travel?