Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

We would like to send the application off by the first week

We would like to send the application off by the first week in May and make my husband do his biometrics. I have just realised that my last bank statement was sent to me on the 21st feb they are quatertly my next one id due 21 may should I print off all my transactions from the 21 feb to 21 april and get the bank to stamp it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry. My husband is applying for a spouse visa from his country to join me. I am in the UK. I am basically sending him my documents.I have all my bank statements from October to February. My last paper bank statement was sent in February and and the next one no due until the 21st May, but we would like to send the application off before this date, but I don't have March or April bank statement.

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Many thanks.

You should provide the most up to date certified statements.

If you have October to February already then the bank should be able to provide March and April.

Certified copies of March and April will be absolutely fine as they will be your most up to date statements.