UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hello there, I won my appeal last year january , is almost

Customer Question

Hello there, I won my appeal last year january , is almost a year and a half the home office have not return my passport with the endorsement . What should i do. Kind regard David.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Hello David,

You have been waiting for an inordinate amount of time and it is now time to complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsman about this, see here for the procedure for doing so

http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint

The Home Office cannot hide and say it is still reviewing your case when you won the appeal unless the reason for your original application has changed e.g. You applied for a student visa but your chosen college shut down after the appeal was won.

Can I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Am spouse to an EEA National. we married and the home office refused the application like said but the court allowed the appeal in feb2013. My mp wrote to them in sep and they admitted that they lost the lost the case. The case worker is reviewing my case. Anyways should tell my Mp to write again or Judicial review, i can complain to the parliamentary ombudsmen you recommended. Which one is best. Advice men. Kind regard David.

I would suggest start with the Parliamentary Ombudsman as Judicial Review will be costly.

All the best