UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Am a spouse of a British citizen and I have been refused my

Customer Question

Am a spouse of a British citizen and I have been refused my spouse visa due to maintenance- I have made a judicial review but I have been refused again- I was married to my husband in aug 2012 and I made application in sep 2012 - I work part- time and my husband is unemployed. I have been refused last week by the court and now I wanna know what should I do further more ??? We are even planning to have our first baby and am likely to be pregnant for 6 weeks now. can I apply on FLO as a new application ???
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, you may apply for FLR (O) as a new application on the basis of your pregnancy, once you are confirmed to be pregnant as your application will be under human rights grounds and you will be seeking discretionary leave to remain on the basis of your pregnancy.

As you have not had much luck applying in the past, I would suggest that you appoint a specialist immigration lawyer to assist with your application.

Can I help further?