Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Hi, Im a English speaking South African with "Indefinite Leave

Customer Question

Hi, I'm a English speaking South African with "Indefinite Leave to Remain" issued on 23/03/2013 entitled to and currently applying for UK citizenship. Conflicting info on AN forms, AN guide notes and website begs the question: do I need to rewrite the "Life in the UK" test again? If not, how do I indicate this on the AN application form?

(This was done as part of my LTR application)

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

Alex Hughes :

I'm not sure what you mean by "re-write" the test. Have you already taken one as part of LTR application?

JACUSTOMER-s3f9k0ys- :

yes!

Alex Hughes :

If you have taken the test once you do not need to take it again.

Alex Hughes :

If you indicate which question on the application you are stuck on I will have a look at it for you.